This holiday season, we thank everyone who has supported CityView Church of Pearland this past year with their time, talent, and financial contributions and look forward to your continued support in 2020.
Often there is confusion related to contributions made around the end of the calendar year. We hope the information below is helpful.
YEAR END GIVING
- Tax-deductible contributions must be claimed in the year they are delivered to CityView Church.
- If you need a convenient way to make regular offerings or if you plan to make an additional gift before the end of the year, we encourage you to look into our electronic giving options. As the pace of life speeds up, especially around the holidays, you may find electronic giving a most welcome way to make contributions. Visit CityView Church Offices or contact the church at 832.390.1223 for more information. Online contributions (http://cityviewtx.infellowship.com) can be made at any time PRIOR to January 1, 2020 and will be included in your 2019 contribution statement.
- Contributions mailed (postmarked) on or before December 31, 2019 will be included in your 2019 contribution statement.
- Contributions made (delivered) to CityView Church on January 1 or later will be included in your 2020 contribution statement.
- You must have records to prove you made a tax deductible contribution to CityView.
- For individual cash or check or online contributions LESS THAN $250 you must have a bank record (cancelled check) or a receipt from CityView Church for each contribution less than $250.
- For individual cash or check or online contributions of $250 or MORE, you must have a written receipt from CityView for each contribution. A contribution statement from CityView listing each individual contribution satisfies this requirement. There is no need to have a separate receipt from CityView for each contribution.
- If you have made individual contributions to CityView of $250 or MORE, DO NOT FILE YOUR 2019 FEDERAL INCOME TAX RETURN UNTIL YOU RECEIVE THE CONTRIBUTION STATEMENT FROM CityView. CityView contribution statements for 2019 will be mailed on or before January 31, 2020.
- If you have made or you are considering making a contribution of non-cash property (stocks, bonds, jewelry, real estate, etc) to CityView, please contact Jason Crandall, Lead Pastor, at email@example.com for further information.
- Contributions to the Building Fund should indicate “Next Step Campaign” fund in the memo of your check, on the envelope if giving cash, or allocated to the Next Step Campaign account if giving online.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions. Thank you for your continued financial support of God’s mission at CityView Church to make gospel-centered disciples of Jesus and plant 100 churches in 25 years.